COVID 19 Extra Information
During your stay:
- If you require any help or advice during your stay, please text, email or phone. We are reducing face to face contact as much as possible.
- Please wash your hands every time you enter the property.
- Use the sanitizer provided. (Please do not remove)
- Please keep your accommodation clean using the products provided.
- If you or anyone in your party become unwell you must inform us straight away, thank you.
- Please follow current government guidelines on social distancing and numbers in a group.
- To help keep you safe the communal areas are closed and many of the items usually found in the accommodation have been removed. Sorry
1. Dogs are welcome in our chalets, cottages and on the campsite with prior notification, there is a charge of £15 per animal to help cover the cost of housekeeping. We will accept a maximum of 2 well behaved dogs per booking. You must specify that you wish to bring a dog at the time of booking.
2. Registered guide dogs belonging to those with impairments are permitted at no extra charge.
3. You must ensure that: dogs are under control and supervised at all times; they must not be left unattended at the rental property and they are not permitted on the furniture. If staying at Mount Hawke Holiday Bungalows you must keep your dog on the lead at all times around the chalets. Our lower field (over the track) can be used for exercising dogs off the lead. This field is not fully enclosed.
4. Guests with allergies should be aware that the Owner cannot guarantee that there have been no dogs at their rental property prior to their stay, nor do we accept any liability for any suffering which may occur as a result of such pets having been present.
5. Guest who fail to clear up after there dogs may lose their deposit.
6. Failure to keep your dog under control, leading to harm or intimidation of other guest s or their pets may result in the cancellation of your booking.
At Mount Hawke Holiday Bungalows we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information we collect
We may collect the following data from you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you fill out a form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
There are no cookies used on the site.
Use of and disclosure of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We will not disclose your details to any third party or misuse your details in any way.
We process the information in the UK however for IT purposes some information is stored on servers in the USA (gmail).
Third party links
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.