We are closed 🙁
Covid 19 statement
We made the decision to stop taking bookings during this period and postpone or cancel existing bookings prior to the lockdown being introduced.
There are currently NO holiday makers staying at any of our properties. We are fully complying with the current Government Covid 19 rules and guidance for businesses in our sector.
We do however have people staying on site who are allowed to in compliance with the following Covid 19 guideline exclusions.
Hotels and other accommodation providers should be able to remain open if:
- They are part of the response to support key workers or vulnerable groups.
- There is a specific need for some or all of the site to remain open (for example they are housing people who have been flooded out of their homes, being used by public services to provide emergency accommodation or are not able to return to their primary residence).
- If businesses are providing rooms to support homeless people, through arrangements with local authorities and other public bodies, they should remain open.
- If a holiday park or caravan park is your primary residence you can remain on site.
If you have any concerns please phone me on 07877696063 and I will be happy to discuss them with you.
1. Dogs are welcome in our chalets, cottages and on the campsite with prior notification, there is a charge of £15 per animal to help cover the cost of housekeeping. We will accept a maximum of 2 well behaved dogs per booking. You must specify that you wish to bring a dog at the time of booking.
2. Registered guide dogs belonging to those with impairments are permitted at no extra charge.
3. You must ensure that: dogs are under control and supervised at all times; they must not be left unattended at the rental property and they are not permitted on the furniture. If staying at Mount Hawke Holiday Bungalows you must keep your dog on the lead at all times around the chalets. Our lower field (over the track) can be used for exercising dogs off the lead. This field is not fully enclosed.
4. Guests with allergies should be aware that the Owner cannot guarantee that there have been no dogs at their rental property prior to their stay, nor do we accept any liability for any suffering which may occur as a result of such pets having been present.
5. Guest who fail to clear up after there dogs may lose their deposit.
6. Failure to keep your dog under control, leading to harm or intimidation of other guest s or their pets may result in the cancellation of your booking.
At Mount Hawke Holiday Bungalows we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information we collect
We may collect the following data from you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you fill out a form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
There are no cookies used on the site.
Use of and disclosure of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We will not disclose your details to any third party or misuse your details in any way.
We process the information in the UK however for IT purposes some information is stored on servers in the USA (gmail).
Third party links
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.